Reserved Pit Road Camping Package Created for Cheez-It 355 at The Glen
Infield camping nearly sold-out for August 8-11 weekend
Pit Road Camping package is the perfect option for a group of four to experience The Glen this August.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International unveiled a new camping area that allows fans to get closer to the action than ever before for the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen. The Reserved Pit Road Camping is located behind the Pit Terrace Grandstands and is just a few steps away from all the exciting NASCAR action on pit road.
Reserved Pit Road Camping features a paved 20’ x 40’ space with water and electric. Guests will receive a reserved camping spot, four weekend Pit Terrace tickets and four Fan Walk passes for just $1,995. This package is perfect for a family or group of friends who want to make the most of their Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend.
Fans interested should act fast as space in this area is very limited. A dedicated sales representative has been assigned to handle this exclusive area and is available by calling 607.535.2486 ext. 322.
In addition to being the most exclusive campground in the infield, Pit Road Camping is also the last remaining infield camping option. All other infield spaces are sold-out for the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen. Limited space remains available in GEICO Caveman Unreserved Campgrounds and Family Camping outside the track.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International