GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series Autograph Session Set for The Glen
Set for Saturday of Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen weekend at 1 p.m
Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen features a GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series autograph session on Saturday, June 29.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The family friendly atmosphere of Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen just got even better as now the whole family has the opportunity to score autographs from their favorite GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series drivers. A free autograph session featuring every driver competing in the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen is set for 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. behind the Sir Jackie Stewart grandstand on Saturday, June 29.
“The opportunity to interact with GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series drivers is a unique aspect of Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen that we are fortunate to present the fans,” Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup said. “This autograph session is just one element fans are able to enjoy during our first race event of the season.”
The GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series autograph session ends just in time for fans to take advantage of the GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge autograph session and fan walk along pit road prior to the Continental Tire 150 green flag.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International