Camp at The Glen for FREE!
Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen weekend features FREE Gate 1 Camping
Camping at Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen is FREE in Gate 1 for families to enjoy!
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International is once again offering fans the opportunity to camp for FREE in Gate 1 Camping during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (June 28 – 30). This family-friendly event weekend allows kids and teens 19 and under FREE admission with adult tickets starting at just $40.
Gate 1 Camping is located a short distance from the back straight and West infield tunnel. Features include permanent showers and restrooms, water spigots and street lighting.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer