Watkins Glen International Sponsoring WNY Flash Jerseys on June 23
Track president takes shots from some of the best women’s soccer players in the USA
Carli Lloyd, Abby Wambach and Alex Sahlen show of the WNY Flash jerseys they will be wearing June 23 against Seattle Reign FC.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup spent Monday afternoon with the ladies of the Western New York Flash in preparation for The Glen’s support of The Flash’s June 23 game against the Seattle Reign FC. During that game, just one week before Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (June 28-30), the team will wear jerseys featuring the Watkins Glen International logo and race logo.
Watkins Glen International staff will be at Sahlen’s Stadium on June 23 to greet fans and share information about the upcoming Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen. After the game, the one-of-a-kind game-worn jerseys will be auctioned off to raise money for Camp Good Days.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Fans of the WNY Flash can keep up with the team by following the Flash’s official Twitter account or on Facebook. Tickets for the WNY Flash may be purchased online at www.WNYFlash.com or by calling the Sahlen’s Stadium Box Office at (585) 454-KICK.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface