Wineries Set for Exclusive RIEDEL Experience during Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy
Ten Finger Lakes Region wineries will provide tastings during VIP affair
Each winery in the RIEDEL Experience also have a booth in the Finger Lakes Wine Festival grounds throughout the weekend.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The RIEDEL Experience, during Saturday of the Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese (July 12-14), is an exclusive event featuring a select number of wineries sampling some of their best varietals.
The wineries featured in the RIEDEL Experience this year are: Standing Stone Vineyards, Lakewood Vineyards, Ravines Wine Cellars, Wagner Vineyards, Dr. Konstantin Frank, Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards, Heron Hill Winery, Swedish Hill Winery, Glenora Wine Cellars and Casa Larga Vineyard. Each of these wineries have booths in the Finger Lakes Wine Festival throughout the weekend as well.
Participants in the RIEDEL Experience will enjoy the RIEDEL Sensory Evaluation Class at 11 a.m., the afternoon presentation by Brud Holland of Red Newt at 1 p.m. and the guided wine tasting at 2: 30 p.m.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from App Store or Google Play.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International