Watkins Glen International Welcomes Boy Scouts of America for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen
Boy Scouts earn a merit badge, race derby cars and more during seventh annual Campout and Pinewood Derby
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The Boy Scouts of America will be a part of Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (June 28-30) for the seventh annual Boy Scouts of America Campout and Pinewood Derby. The Boy Scouts of America take advantage of the free Gate 1 Camping and free entrance for kids and teens 19 and under.
Over the course of the weekend Scouts have the chance to earn a Fingerprinting Merit Badge, compete in a pinewood derby, present our nation’s colors and enjoy all of the action on track. Last year over 200 Scouts came to the Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen for the campout and pinewood derby.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel reach promotional agreement
- Sahlen’s renews title sponsorship of IMSA Six Hour event at Watkins Glen International
- Statement from Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup on the passing of Barney Hall
- NASCAR announces start times, broadcasts for Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International announces winner of Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest