Red Cat Summer Stage Keeps The Weekend Rockin’ During Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen
Underwater Tiger returns to the Red Cat Summer Stage Saturday night following the Continental Tire 150 race at Watkins Glen International.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Underwater Tiger, Southern Tier-based alternative rock band, headlines the Red Cat Summer Stage Saturday night of Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (June 28-30). Davy Knowles opens the 7:30 p.m. concert.
This is the second time Underwater Tiger has headlined the Red Cat Summer Stage during Watkins Glen International’s GRAND-AM weekend. Underwater Tiger is a melodic alternative rock band made of two sets of brothers from the Southern Tier of Upstate New York.
Knowles performed on the Red Cat Summer Stage during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Friday Night Concert. Knowles is a blues singer and songwriter from the Isle of Mann.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- New York State Legislature recognizes Watkins Glen International in Albany
- WGI repave earns National Asphalt Pavement Association ‘Quality in Construction’ Award
- Race weekend schedule announced for NASCAR at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6
- Watkins Glen International set to hold job fair ahead of 2017 season
- Four companion series to join Verizon IndyCar Series at Watkins Glen International, August 31-September 3