Red Cat Summer Stage Keeps The Weekend Rockin’ During Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen
Underwater Tiger returns to the Red Cat Summer Stage Saturday night following the Continental Tire 150 race at Watkins Glen International.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Underwater Tiger, Southern Tier-based alternative rock band, headlines the Red Cat Summer Stage Saturday night of Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (June 28-30). Davy Knowles opens the 7:30 p.m. concert.
This is the second time Underwater Tiger has headlined the Red Cat Summer Stage during Watkins Glen International’s GRAND-AM weekend. Underwater Tiger is a melodic alternative rock band made of two sets of brothers from the Southern Tier of Upstate New York.
Knowles performed on the Red Cat Summer Stage during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Friday Night Concert. Knowles is a blues singer and songwriter from the Isle of Mann.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International