Vendors Aplenty at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
Tasters will find a variety of items to take home while at this
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese (July 12-14) features varietals from nearly 90 wineries and cuisine from more than 20 restaurants, in addition to cooking demonstrations and culinary classes that are staples of the event. The weekend at Watkins Glen International features a diverse group of non-wine vendors with an array of products from iron and stone garden sculptures to teddy bears with personalized embroidery.
Patrons can stop by Francis Metal Works, a vendor that travels from Osseo, Minn. and visit Mary’s Bears from Niagara Falls, NY as well as dozens of others. Finger Lakes Wine Festival guests never know what they will find to take home, whether it is a wine rack from S&J Woodcrafts or natural, preservative-free dog biscuits for their furry friend from Tilley’s Favorite Dog Biscuits.
Several new vendors include Delightful Soy with soy candles; Carol Wells Collection featuring designer jewelry with Italian glass; and Cross Creek Farm with handcrafted fruit butters and herbal products.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from App Store or Google Play.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International