Kyle Busch Set to Appear in The Bog before Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
Trackside fan hospitality option available for NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend
One week after Kyle Busch takes to the streets of Rochester to remind fans about Cheez-It 355 at The Glen, Watkins Glen International announces Busch will be in The Bog during the August 8-11 weekend.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Kyle “Rowdy” Busch will entertain fans in The Bog at Watkins Glen International on Sunday, August 11, at the Cheez-ItTM 355 at The Glen. Fans that purchase The Bog hospitality have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with the driver of the No. 18 M&Ms Toyota Camry.
The Bog presented by Red Cat is located inside Turn 11. Guests are treated to a trackside view, Sunday morning cold pit access and motorsport personality Q&A sessions throughout the weekend. Patrons also enjoy upgraded food options and receive drink vouchers.
For $150, guests enjoy all The Bog has to offer Saturday and Sunday. Saturday-only or Sunday-only passes are available for purchase for $85.
In Rochester, on July 11, Busch did donuts and burnt rubber from Fitzhugh Avenue to South Avenue with fans along East Broad Street cheering him on.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility on the planet. Tickets for The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Watkins Glen International's Shop offering specials over Thanksgiving week, Small Business Saturday
- Bully Hill Vineyards renews sponsorship of Watkins Glen International’s 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race
- Watkins Glen International seeks Fan Ambassadors for 2016 season
- NASCAR, Watkins Glen International reach 5-year sanction agreement; 2016 race weekend announced
- WGI announces 20th anniversary Finger Lakes Wine Festival artwork contest