Bring the Kids! Seats Still Available in McDonald’s Family Grandstand for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
Grandstand atop the Esses offers alcohol- and smoke-free environment
Check out the McDonald's Family Grandstand for Cheez-It 355 at The Glen weekend!
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Located at the top of the Esses, the McDonald’s Family grandstand is an alcohol- and smoke-free area for families to enjoy the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen (August 8-11). As with all grandstands at Watkins Glen International, the McDonald’s Family grandstand has an outstanding view of the track and has a SprintVision screen in front to catch all of the action. The Kid Zone is adjacent to the McDonald’s Family grandstand, featuring giant inflatables, games, character appearances and prizes.
Tickets for the McDonald’s Family grandstand are $20 for children (12 and under), $25 for teens (13-19 years), and $80 for adults. Ticket pricing includes four-day general admittance and reserved seating on Sunday of the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer