Cheez-It®! Cheez-It®! Cheez-It®! Everywhere for Cheez-ItTM 355 at The Glen
Concessions include Grilled Cheez-It® Sandwiches, Cheez-It® Tacos
Take a look at Buffalo Wing Nachos before you can buy them at Cheez-It 355 at The Glen (August 8-11)!
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International offers an array of Cheez-It® infused concessions during the Cheez-ItTM 355 at The Glen (August 8-11). Grilled Cheez-It® Sandwiches, Cheez-It® Tacos and NY Style Cheez-It® Cheesecake will be sold at a number of concession stands throughout the facility.
Concession stands will feature a number of other specialty items including, four varieties of Sahlen’s Hot Dogs, Yancey’s Fancy Cheese Curds, Buffalo Wing Nachos and much more!
A map with concession stand locations and what they serve can be found here. Download the WGI mobile app by searching “Watkins Glen International” on you smart phone’s app store. The app features a number of maps, including the concession stand map, as well as a number of other helpful features.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility south of Seneca Lake. Tickets for all 2013 events at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Watkins Glen International RACE Foundation opens grant request program
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix returns to Watkins Glen International September 8-10, 2017
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen