Introducing… The Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
Kevin Harvick will visit Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern Sunday
Want to join Kevin Harvick on Sunday? Head to the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern for Cheez-It 355 at The Glen weekend.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International has partnered with Budweiser to enhance the fan experience of the Turn 1 Tavern; merging the two hospitality areas into the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern. As part of the merger, Kevin Harvick will make an appearance in the Tavern prior to the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen on Sunday.
The success of The Bog hospitality area led Watkins Glen to introduce the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern in 2012 to provide fans in The Ninety, Seneca and Argetsinger grandstands a similar fan hospitality opportunity. Priced at just $75 for the weekend, the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern includes buffet-style food service on Saturday and Sunday. A la carte food, at a discounted price, is available for purchase on Friday. Discounted beverages are available for purchase Friday through Sunday.
Fans who have already purchased their 2013 Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend general admission or weekend reserved ticket may add the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern to their existing order by calling 866.461.RACE.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in Schuyler County. Tickets for all The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International