Introducing… The Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
Kevin Harvick will visit Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern Sunday
Want to join Kevin Harvick on Sunday? Head to the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern for Cheez-It 355 at The Glen weekend.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International has partnered with Budweiser to enhance the fan experience of the Turn 1 Tavern; merging the two hospitality areas into the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern. As part of the merger, Kevin Harvick will make an appearance in the Tavern prior to the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen on Sunday.
The success of The Bog hospitality area led Watkins Glen to introduce the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern in 2012 to provide fans in The Ninety, Seneca and Argetsinger grandstands a similar fan hospitality opportunity. Priced at just $75 for the weekend, the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern includes buffet-style food service on Saturday and Sunday. A la carte food, at a discounted price, is available for purchase on Friday. Discounted beverages are available for purchase Friday through Sunday.
Fans who have already purchased their 2013 Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend general admission or weekend reserved ticket may add the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern to their existing order by calling 866.461.RACE.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in Schuyler County. Tickets for all The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- Doug Allen to perform anthems during INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR, Watkins Glen International announce multi-year extension
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival