MINI Paces Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver Field
MINI USA, MINI of Rochester and Towne MINI provide official pace cars for Sept. 6-8 weekend
Thanks to MINI USA, MINI of Rochester and Towne MINI, MINI was a part of the 2013 Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey's Fancy New York's Artisan Cheese.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International is proud to announce MINI is the official pace car of the Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver. Cars for the weekend are provided by MINI USA, MINI of Rochester and Towne MINI.
MINI is also the featured vehicle of the Tour de Marque; an 85-mile tour of some of the most scenic roads in the Finger Lakes region on Friday, Sept. 6.
The Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver celebrates the 65-year history of motorsports at Watkins Glen International. Festivities begin on Friday, with the Grand Prix Festival in the village and a race reenactment on the original 6.6-mile street course. The action returns to Watkins Glen International Saturday and Sunday, with historic cars from a number of different series tackling the twists and turns of The Glen.
Tickets are $50 for the weekend and $35 for Sunday-only.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix and Glentoberfest (Oct. 26) at The Glen are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR, Watkins Glen International announce multi-year extension
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces second consecutive reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It™ 355
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen