Wine Garden Featured at Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
Four Finger Lake Region wineries set to serve and sell at Watkins Glen International
Finger Lakes Region shines in new Wine Garden at Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver offers guests an additional element with their admission ticket – wine tasting! Watkins Glen International is proud to host Glenora Wine Cellars, Knapp Vineyards, Great Western and Standing Stone Vineyards in The Wine Garden.
Located behind the Pit Terrace grandstands, The Wine Garden is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m, Sunday-only, of race weekend. In addition to tastings, guests have the opportunity to purchase wines from the four Finger Lake Region wineries. The large shade tent with indoor and outdoor seating provides a tasteful getaway to chat with friends and enjoy the day’s activities.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver and Glentoberfest are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival is a destination for wine lovers, revelers alike
- Watkins Glen International announces partnership with Cayuga Health System
- Watkins Glen International unveils new Esses Party Deck for 2017 season
- Ticket Galaxy named sponsor of Finger Lakes Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International, Women for WineSense team up for Wine Festival seminars