Wine Garden Featured at Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
Four Finger Lake Region wineries set to serve and sell at Watkins Glen International
Finger Lakes Region shines in new Wine Garden at Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver offers guests an additional element with their admission ticket – wine tasting! Watkins Glen International is proud to host Glenora Wine Cellars, Knapp Vineyards, Great Western and Standing Stone Vineyards in The Wine Garden.
Located behind the Pit Terrace grandstands, The Wine Garden is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m, Sunday-only, of race weekend. In addition to tastings, guests have the opportunity to purchase wines from the four Finger Lake Region wineries. The large shade tent with indoor and outdoor seating provides a tasteful getaway to chat with friends and enjoy the day’s activities.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver and Glentoberfest are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Visions Hotels named Official Hotels of Finger Lakes Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
- WGI announces 2016 dates for Sahlen's Six Hours, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It 355
- Logano earns Watkins glen International sweep with Cheez-It 355 victory
- Logano holds off Keselowski to win Zippo 200 at The Glen