The Glen Serves Variety of Craft Beers at Inaugural Glentoberfest
Purchase your tickets for Glentoberfest at www.TheGlen.com before they are ALL gone!
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Fans attending Watkins Glen International’s Glentoberfest on Oct. 26th have the opportunity to enjoy some of the finest seasonal and regional beers around. On tap for The Glen’s latest party are:
• Horseheads Brewing Inc.- Pumpkin Ale (2013 TAP NY Best Craft Beer in NY State – Silver)
• Southern Tier Brewing Company - Harvest
• Lake Placid Brewing Company - Lake Placid Ubu Ale (2005 & 2007 TAP NY Best Brewery in NY State)
• Cortland Beer Company - Fire House Pale Ale
• Shock Top - Shock Top Belgian White (2006 North American Beer Award – Gold)
• Goose Island Beer Company - Imperial IPA
• Pyramid Breweries - Hefeweizen
• Magic Hat Brewing Company - Séance
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Glentoberfest tickets are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com.
Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from App Store or Google Play.
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen