The Cheez-It™ 355 Weekend Returns To The Glen August 7-10, 2014
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International is proud to announce the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend returns August 7-10 in 2014. The Glen hosts one of the pinnacle races of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series schedule leading into the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. The weekend also features the NASCAR Nationwide Series Zippo 200 on Saturday, August 9.
“Our world renowned road course continues to host one of the most exciting races of the season,” said Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup. “Each year as wins become more important in the race to the Chase, we see drivers fighting for every position and producing outstanding racing with spectacular finishes for our loyal fans.”
Drivers continue to rave about the excitement at Watkins Glen International.
“The Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen is one of the most fun and challenging races in all of NASCAR,” said Roush-Fenway Racing driver Carl Edwards. “I can’t wait to go back!”
Edwards finished fourth at The Glen behind the wheel of the Cheez-It Ford Fusion in 2013. He is also a past champion of the Zippo 200.
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for Glentoberfest are available now by calling 866.461.RACE. Gift certificates, licensed merchandise, Thunder Road Tours and tickets are available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com.
- Keselowski, Patrick, Biffle to appear Sunday, August 9 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Cheez-It 355 weekend complete with live entertainment, autograph sessions
- Glenora Wine Cellars USVGP presented by Welliver kicks off with Friday night events
- Jaguar to pace Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
- National anthem performers announced for Cheez-It 355 weekend