The Time Is Now - Renew Your Tickets to The Glen
It is your ONLY chance for renewal pricing and it ends November 25
Be sure to renew by November 25 online [www.TheGlen.com] or by phone [866.461.RACE]
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Our 2013 account holders have received their renewal information and the deadline to renew their camping at tickets at Watkins Glen International for 2014 is fast approaching. This exclusive group is the only one that can save up to $35 and have the chance to relocate their campsite and/or upgrade their seats. The deadline is November 25.
If you know you are a 2013 account holder and have not received your renewal information in the mail, please call 866.461.RACE (7223) immediately. You can also visit www.TheGlen.com/Renewals to secure your campsite and tickets for the 2014 season.
Renewing is the ONLY way to purchase camping and tickets prior to the on sale date in December and it is the ONLY way to receive exceptional renewal pricing. Guests of The Glen can save up to $35 per ticket.
There is an additional benefit to renewing your camping and tickets, the opportunity to relocate! From December 9 to December 13 renewal customers can call 866.461.RACE and request a different campsite or a new seat. If that seat is available, it is yours! This option exists ONLY for customers who renew for 2014.
Be sure to take advantage and renew by November 25!
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for all 2014 events go on sale in December. Gift certificates and licensed merchandise is available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival