The Time Is Now - Renew Your Tickets to The Glen
It is your ONLY chance for renewal pricing and it ends November 25
Be sure to renew by November 25 online [www.TheGlen.com] or by phone [866.461.RACE]
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Our 2013 account holders have received their renewal information and the deadline to renew their camping at tickets at Watkins Glen International for 2014 is fast approaching. This exclusive group is the only one that can save up to $35 and have the chance to relocate their campsite and/or upgrade their seats. The deadline is November 25.
If you know you are a 2013 account holder and have not received your renewal information in the mail, please call 866.461.RACE (7223) immediately. You can also visit www.TheGlen.com/Renewals to secure your campsite and tickets for the 2014 season.
Renewing is the ONLY way to purchase camping and tickets prior to the on sale date in December and it is the ONLY way to receive exceptional renewal pricing. Guests of The Glen can save up to $35 per ticket.
There is an additional benefit to renewing your camping and tickets, the opportunity to relocate! From December 9 to December 13 renewal customers can call 866.461.RACE and request a different campsite or a new seat. If that seat is available, it is yours! This option exists ONLY for customers who renew for 2014.
Be sure to take advantage and renew by November 25!
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for all 2014 events go on sale in December. Gift certificates and licensed merchandise is available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface