The Time Is Now - Renew Your Tickets to The Glen
It is your ONLY chance for renewal pricing and it ends November 25
Be sure to renew by November 25 online [www.TheGlen.com] or by phone [866.461.RACE]
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Our 2013 account holders have received their renewal information and the deadline to renew their camping at tickets at Watkins Glen International for 2014 is fast approaching. This exclusive group is the only one that can save up to $35 and have the chance to relocate their campsite and/or upgrade their seats. The deadline is November 25.
If you know you are a 2013 account holder and have not received your renewal information in the mail, please call 866.461.RACE (7223) immediately. You can also visit www.TheGlen.com/Renewals to secure your campsite and tickets for the 2014 season.
Renewing is the ONLY way to purchase camping and tickets prior to the on sale date in December and it is the ONLY way to receive exceptional renewal pricing. Guests of The Glen can save up to $35 per ticket.
There is an additional benefit to renewing your camping and tickets, the opportunity to relocate! From December 9 to December 13 renewal customers can call 866.461.RACE and request a different campsite or a new seat. If that seat is available, it is yours! This option exists ONLY for customers who renew for 2014.
Be sure to take advantage and renew by November 25!
Located in the Finger Lake Region of New York, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for all 2014 events go on sale in December. Gift certificates and licensed merchandise is available for purchase at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street and online at www.TheGlen.com. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR, Watkins Glen International announce multi-year extension
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces second consecutive reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It™ 355
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen