‘Tis the Season…for Tickets
2014 Event Tickets and Camping Go On Sale December 16
Event specific information and a complete list of pricing is available at www.TheGlen.com
WATKINS GLEN, NY –Watkins Glen International has its sights set on the New Year and the upcoming 2014 season. The Glen will start selling 2014 tickets and camping on Monday, December 16 at 9 a.m. Fans that buy early can not only secure the best seats at the historic road course, but they can save up to 25 dollars when they take advantage of advance pricing.
Located in the heart of New York’s Finger Lakes region, The Glen will heat up during its first official weekend of summer, featuring the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (June 26-29). In July, WGI turns from racing to tasting, with the Finger Lakes Wine Festival (July 11-13).
In August, New York’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend returns, on the traditional race weekend (August 7-10), with the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen and Nationwide Series Zippo 200. Don’t miss the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen, a race that can make-or-break a driver’s position in the Chase for The Sprint Cup.
Camping has always been a popular “ticket” to reserve at The Glen. The GEICO Reserved Campgrounds sold out in early February of 2013 for The Glen’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend. So secure your home away from home when you buy early.
Watkins Glen International 2014 Events/Tickets:
- April 12-13: Opening Weekend
- June 26-29: Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen
- July 4-6: SCCA Glen Double Nationals
- July 11-13: Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- August 7-10: Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
- September 5-7: Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
How to Purchase:
Event specific information and a complete list of pricing is available at www.TheGlen.com.
- By Calling 866.461.RACE (7223)
- Online: www.TheGlen.com
- In Person: The Shop at 2 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY. The Shop, Watkins Glen International’s official outlet, is open Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for TUDOR United SportsCar Championship for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen August 7-10. Tickets go on sale December 16 and are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com.
- New York State Legislature recognizes Watkins Glen International in Albany
- WGI repave earns National Asphalt Pavement Association ‘Quality in Construction’ Award
- Race weekend schedule announced for NASCAR at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6
- Watkins Glen International set to hold job fair ahead of 2017 season
- Four companion series to join Verizon IndyCar Series at Watkins Glen International, August 31-September 3