New Series Added to Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen Weekend
NASCAR K&N Pro Series East added, creating a three NASCAR series event weekend in August
Ryan Truex celebrates in Gatorade Victory Lane in 2009 following his NASCAR K&N Pro Series East win at The Glen.
The Glen is one of only two road courses on the 16 event schedule for NASCAR K&N Pro Series East. The K&N Pro Series East first competed at Watkins Glen International in 1993 and returned multiple times between then and 2009. Notable winners from the K&N Pro Series at The Glen include: Bill Elliott (1993), Terry Labonte (1994, 1995), Ron Fellows (1998, 2000), Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (1999), and Ryan Truex (2009).
“The NASCAR K&N Pro Series East is a great addition to our already action-packed Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend,” said Michael Printup, president of Watkins Glen International. “We are thrilled to have this outstanding series back at WGI and know our fans are excited too.”
To purchase tickets, on sale now, please call 866.461.RACE or visit www.TheGlen.com.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen August 7-10. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- INDYCAR, Watkins Glen International announce multi-year extension
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces second consecutive reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It™ 355
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International