Get ’em While They’re Hot!
Watkins Glen International Tickets on Sale Now!
Camping and Tickets are on sale Now for all 2014 Watkins Glen International events, including Cheez-It 355 at The Glen.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International 2014 tickets and camping are now on sale. For a limited time, those who buy early can save up to 30 dollars by taking advantage of advance pricing.
“We are excited to see that a majority of our loyal fans have already made plans to return next year for the Cheez-It 355,” stated Michael Printup, president of Watkins Glen International.
Tickets went on sale December 16 and fans have been rushing to take advantage of the savings ever since.
Located in the heart of New York’s Finger Lakes region, The Glen will heat up during its first official weekend of summer, featuring the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen (June 26-29). In July, WGI turns from racing to tasting, with the Finger Lakes Wine Festival (July 11-13).
In August, New York’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend returns, on its traditional race weekend (August 7-10), with the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen and Nationwide Series Zippo 200. Don’t miss the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen, a race that can make-or-break a driver’s position leading into the Chase for The NASCAR Sprint Cup.
Camping has always been a popular “ticket” to reserve at The Glen. The GEICO Reserved Campgrounds sold out in early February of 2013 for The Glen’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend and this year looks to continue that trend. Quantities are limited and fans looking to secure a campsite should call the ticket office immediately.
Watkins Glen International 2014 Events/Tickets:
• April 12-13: Opening Weekend
• June 26-29: Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen
• July 4-6: SCCA Glen Double Nationals
• July 11-13: Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
• August 7-10: Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
• September 5-7: Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
How to Purchase:
Event specific information and a complete list of pricing is available at www.TheGlen.com.
1. By Calling 866.461.RACE (7223)
2. Online: www.TheGlen.com
3. In Person: The Shop at 2 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY. The Shop, Watkins Glen International’s official outlet, is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen August 7-10. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International boasts first-class fan experience during Sahlen’s Six Hours
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy to kick off with Togas, Wine, and Fireworks
- Military Appreciation Day at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen proudly presented by Kaplan University
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International