Levi Palmer Joins Watkins Glen International
Palmer appointed Corporate Sales Executive
Palmer holds a Master's degree from Millersville University, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Sports Management from SUNY Cortland.
“Levi Palmer’s skills and experience in sales are just what we need for this critical role in our sales department,” Michael Printup, president said. “We are eager to have Levi on the WGI team and know he will be a valuable asset.”
Palmer joins the Watkins Glen International staff with a wealth of experience in sports management. Most recently, Palmer worked with the Philadelphia Eagles in Premium Services Ticket Operations. Palmer also worked as Manager of Ticket Operations for the Greenville Drive (Class A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox), as well as the Ticket Sales & Database Coordinator for the Lancaster Barnstormers.
“It is very exciting to be in this role at Watkins Glen International, and I look forward to contributing to an already successful sales team,” Palmer stated. “Having grown up less than an hour away from The Glen, I understand and appreciate the value and the entertainment WGI brings to this area. With the 2014 season fast approaching, I truly believe this will be one of the most successful years in track history.”
Palmer holds a Bachelor of Science in Sports Management from State University of New York at Cortland, as well as a Master’s degree from Millersville University.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen, August 7-10. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival