Feel The Heat of Daytona at The Glen
Fans can enjoy the Daytona 500 live from Watkins Glen International on February 23
There will be a silent auction that will feature items from The Glen, NASCAR Teams and WGI’s valued sponsors.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International welcomes all fans of NASCAR and The Glen to watch the Great American Race during a Daytona 500 Viewing Party in the Media Center on Sunday, Feb. 23.
Doors open at noon and the race starts at 1 p.m. Admission at the door is $10 for adults. Children five and under receive free admission. There will be random drawings for door prizes throughout the day and a 50/50 cash raffle to benefit Autism Speaks.
Buffet-style food service is available at no additional cost. The menu includes hamburgers, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, Yancey’s Fancy Cheese, pasta salad and chocolate chip cookies. All beverages are available for purchase at a discounted rate.
There will be a silent auction that will feature items from The Glen, NASCAR Teams and WGI’s valued sponsors, including, but not limited to: Cheez-It, Coca-Cola, Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards, Toyota and Zippo. The silent auction is cash only.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen, August 7-10. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival