Feel The Heat of Daytona at The Glen
Fans can enjoy the Daytona 500 live from Watkins Glen International on February 23
There will be a silent auction that will feature items from The Glen, NASCAR Teams and WGI’s valued sponsors.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International welcomes all fans of NASCAR and The Glen to watch the Great American Race during a Daytona 500 Viewing Party in the Media Center on Sunday, Feb. 23.
Doors open at noon and the race starts at 1 p.m. Admission at the door is $10 for adults. Children five and under receive free admission. There will be random drawings for door prizes throughout the day and a 50/50 cash raffle to benefit Autism Speaks.
Buffet-style food service is available at no additional cost. The menu includes hamburgers, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, Yancey’s Fancy Cheese, pasta salad and chocolate chip cookies. All beverages are available for purchase at a discounted rate.
There will be a silent auction that will feature items from The Glen, NASCAR Teams and WGI’s valued sponsors, including, but not limited to: Cheez-It, Coca-Cola, Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards, Toyota and Zippo. The silent auction is cash only.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen, August 7-10. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey's Fancy New York's Artisan Cheese returns to Watkins Glen International this weekend
- Watkins Glen International introduces new "Bronson Hill" camping area
- Westbrook, Valiante take second straight Watkins Glen victory in rain-soaked Sahlen’s Six Hour
- Liddell, Davis claim overall Continental Tire 150 victory at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International wins USA Today's Readers' Choice 'Best NASCAR Track'