Toyota Continues WGI Partnership
Toyota has a long history of partnering with Watkins Glen International dating back to the Formula One Grand Prix era.
“This is a landmark deal for International Speedway Corporation and Watkins Glen International,” Michael Printup, WGI president stated. “Toyota has been a fantastic partner of The Glen for years and we look forward to the future with this outstanding brand.”
The announcement, made at the Chicago Auto Show on Thursday, included TMS as the first Founding Partner of Daytona International Speedway as part of the unprecedented $400 million DAYTONA Rising redevelopment project. In addition, Toyota extended sponsorship rights at Richmond International Raceway® and Pace Car rights at Auto Club Speedway®, Chicagoland Speedway®, Kansas Speedway®, Phoenix International Raceway® and Richmond International Raceway®.
Toyota has a long history of partnering with Watkins Glen International dating back to the Formula One Grand Prix era. It has also found success on the track, most recently with Kyle Busch’s win behind the wheel of a Toyota Camry in the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen.
Mark your calendars for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend at The Glen August 7 - 10. Start the weekend with NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race Friday, August 8, followed by the Nationwide Series Zippo 200 Saturday, August 9, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen Sunday, August 10. Tickets, gift certificates and licensed merchandise, are available at The Shop, located in downtown Watkins Glen at 2 North Franklin Street. The Shop is open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tickets are also available by calling 866.461.RACE and online at www.TheGlen.com.
Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival