Jeff Nelson Joins WGI Crew
Nelson appointed Corporate Sales Executive
Nelson holds a Bachelor of Science in Interpersonal/Organizational Communication from State University of New York at Geneseo.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International welcomes Jeff Nelson to the sales team as Corporate Sales Executive, effective immediately. Nelson, a Corning native, is responsible for attaining group sales for events throughout the season, assisting the sales department with strategic regional sales initiatives and serving as a key sales and marketing representative in off-site trade shows.
“It is a pleasure to welcome Jeff to Watkins Glen International,” Michael Printup said. “He exemplifies the local talent we continue to attract to our world-class organization.”
Prior to his employment at The Glen, Nelson was the Service Advisor of Bridgestone Retail Operations in Horseheads, NY, where he was responsible for ensuring a high quality of service while maintaining expected sales goals. Nelson also brings to WGI experience in consumer marketing and merchandising.
Nelson holds a Bachelor of Science in Interpersonal/Organizational Communication from State University of New York at Geneseo College.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen August 7-10. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival