Watkins Glen International Introduces The Grove
New IMSA Fan Hospitality Location Brings the Race Day Experience to a Whole New Level
Admission to The Grove begans at just $95 when purchased in advance or $110 during the Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen event week.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International is excited to announce the The Grove, a new and improved fan hospitality upgrade available to fans during the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, June 26-29. The Grove, a hospitality chalet on the infield adjacent to the garage and the pedestrian bridge, will open on Saturday and Sunday from 9am through one hour after the checkered flag.
Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen weekend features almost 24 hours of on-track action with IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge, Lamborghini Super Trofeo, Porsche GT3 Cup USA and Cooper Tires Prototype Lites all competing at Watkins Glen International.
Designed for race fans, by race fans, The Grove fan hospitality upgrade features preferred parking passes, opportunities for trackside and televised race viewing, complimentary food and beverage, an official souvenir race program, exclusive restrooms and Q&As with motorsports personalities. To enjoy the perks and amenities of The Grove, admission must be purchased in advance.
- Tailgate-style buffet
- Unlimited Coca Cola products and bottled water
- Three Budweiser product coupons (must be 21 yrs or older)
- An exclusive Q&A with a motorsports personality
- Closed circuit televisions (with race feed)
- Complimentary souvenir race program
- Exclusive trackside viewing all day
- Preferred parking near Gate 5 (Lot 5)
- Semi-private executive restrooms
Admission to The Grove begins at just $85 when purchased in advance, increasing to $95 on April 21. It is $110 during the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen event week. It is important to note that race gate admission tickets are NOT INCLUDED with the purchase of camping or any fan hospitality upgrades. Access to all midway, camping and/or hospitality areas requires a gate admission ticket.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR, Watkins Glen International announce multi-year extension
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces second consecutive reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It™ 355
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen