Don’t Let The Deals Hop Away
Watkins Glen International Advance Sale Pricing Ends Easter Monday
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The last chance to save on advance ticket pricing at Watkins Glen International is quickly approaching. This year the opportunity to save on event ticket and package pricing will end April 21, extending beyond the traditional Opening Weekend deadline.
Fans are still able to take advantage of advance pricing to save on general admission, reserved grandstands, hospitality packages, and camping. As a sweetened deal for the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen, Pit Terrace seats will also receive a weekend FanVision rental at no additional costs. This offer will be available after advance pricing ends; however fans can save up to $25 dollars on this deal if purchased before the April 21 deadline. Great seats are still available for all 2014 events.
When purchasing WGI tickets fans can also add on the 2014 commemorative Zippo lighter. These collectable lighters are unique only to Watkins Glen International and produced by long-time partner, Zippo.
Watkins Glen International 2014 Events/Tickets:
- April 12-13: Opening Weekend
- June 26-29: Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, IMSA SportsCar weekend
- July 4-6: SCCA Glen Double Nationals
- July 11-13: Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- August 7-10: Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen, NASCAR weekend
- September 5-7: Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
- September 19-21: Ferrari Challenge North America
How to Purchase:
Event specific information and a complete list of pricing is available at www.TheGlen.com.
- By Calling 866.461.RACE (7223)
- Online: www.TheGlen.com
- In Person: The Shop at 2 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY. The Shop, Watkins Glen International’s official outlet, is open Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mobile App: Download The Glen mobile app from the App Store or Google Play for FREE.
- Visit the track April 12-13, during Opening Weekend. Gates open 9:30 a.m.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen August 7-10. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer