Tioga Downs Bets on Wine Fest’s Success
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International is proud to announce Tioga Downs Casino as the premier sponsor of the VIP Experience at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese, July 11-13. The VIP Experience presented by Tioga Downs is an upscale VIP experience complete with a VIP festival passport, exclusive VIP walk-around tasting, a complimentary pace car ride and much more.
“It is important to support neighboring businesses in Upstate New York and we are thrilled to have Tioga Downs as a new sponsor during the Wine Festival this July,” stated Michael Printup, President of Watkins Glen International. “We support gaming in New York State at nearby Tioga Downs, and they support regional tourism during New York State’s largest wine festival. It is a win-win!”
The VIP Experience presented by Tioga Downs Casino is the ultimate package providing individuals with a personalized festival experience. This exclusive package includes:
- Two-day hard card access to the Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Private Sensory Exploration class
- Guest presenters
- Exclusive VIP walk-around tasting with many of the leading regional wineries
- Light entertainment and hors d’oeuvres between sessions on Saturday
- Free reserve bottle of wine
- Complimentary pace car ride around the world famous 2.45 mile road course
- Exclusive Wine Claim process on Saturday
- Reserved VIP parking near Festival entrance and VIP Experience
Tickets for the VIP Experience presented by Tioga Downs Casino can be purchased online by visiting flwinefest.com. Tickets can be purchased in advance for $225 per person, or at the event for $250 per person. Tickets for the Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese, July 11-13, and accompanying festival events can also be purchased online at flwinefest.com or by calling 866.461.RACE. One-day taster passes are $35 in advance or $40 regular. Two-day taster passes are $45 in advance or $50 regular. Advance pricing is only available for a limited time.
Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese, July 11-13, offers the largest showcase of New York State wines with over 80 wineries paired with regional artisans, music, culinary classes and breweries all in one beautiful location. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen