New Partnership Lights the Way
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International is proud to announce Star Headlight & Lantern Co. Inc. of Avon, NY, as the Official Lightbar Company of Watkins Glen International. Star Headlight & Lantern Co., Inc. will provide WGI with accessary lighting systems and lightbars for track safety vehicles.
"We are thrilled to team up with this longstanding local company," stated Michael Printup, President of Watkins Glen International. “This is a fantastic opportunity to continue promoting local business on our international stage."
Since 1889, Star Headlight & Lantern Co., Inc. has been the leader in emergency vehicle safety lighting products. A fifth generation company, this family owned business, is proud to be celebrating their 125th anniversary. With over a century of experience and a state of their art manufacturing facility, Star Headlight & Lantern Co., Inc. continues to dedicate themselves to quality and service. For more information please visit www.Star1889.com, or call 585.226.9500.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, June 26-29, as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 and Nationwide Series Zippo 200 at The Glen August 7-10. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International RACE Foundation opens grant request program
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix returns to Watkins Glen International September 8-10, 2017
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen