IMSA Offers Driver Autograph Session
IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship Autograph Session Set for Saturday, June 28
Drivers expected to be in attendance include Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas, Christian Fittipaldi and Joao Barbosa, and Ricky and Jordan Taylor. Driver availability is subject to change.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International continues to add to the excitement of the upcoming Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen with a free TUDOR Championship Autograph session. Each driver and team of the IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship will be available at their transporters to sign autographs on Saturday, June 28.
“During this event weekend fans can get up-close and personal with the drivers during the autograph session,” stated Michael Printup, President of Watkins Glen International. “Fans are able to meet the drivers and get their autograph at each team hauler. This isn’t just a line-up, fans can actually experience a piece of the team action.”
This fan-friendly event will be held at team transporters on the paddock, Saturday June 28, from 12:15 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. Drivers expected to be in attendance include Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas, Christian Fittipaldi and Joao Barbosa, and Ricky and Jordan Taylor. Driver availability is subject to change.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, June 26-29. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR, Watkins Glen International announce multi-year extension
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces second consecutive reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It™ 355
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen