And the Rockets’ Red Glare
Young Explosives adds Saturday night fireworks show to the race weekend
Young Explosives, based in Rochester, NY, have partnered with The Glen since August 2002, consistently providing WGI fans with professionally orchestrated firework shows.
“We have worked with Young for many years and know that they take a lot of pride in their shows,” stated Michael Printup, President of Watkins Glen International. “Everyone loves fireworks, especially around the 4th of July!”
Young Explosives, based in Rochester, NY, have partnered with The Glen since August 2002, consistently providing WGI fans with professionally orchestrated firework shows. Started in 1949 by Robert Young, Young Explosives Corporation continues to be a premier family-owned professional pyrotechnics display company. By blending artistry and over half a century of experience with modern technology, Young Explosives provides hundreds of cities and venues with memorable firework shows.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface