And the Rockets’ Red Glare
Young Explosives adds Saturday night fireworks show to the race weekend
Young Explosives, based in Rochester, NY, have partnered with The Glen since August 2002, consistently providing WGI fans with professionally orchestrated firework shows.
“We have worked with Young for many years and know that they take a lot of pride in their shows,” stated Michael Printup, President of Watkins Glen International. “Everyone loves fireworks, especially around the 4th of July!”
Young Explosives, based in Rochester, NY, have partnered with The Glen since August 2002, consistently providing WGI fans with professionally orchestrated firework shows. Started in 1949 by Robert Young, Young Explosives Corporation continues to be a premier family-owned professional pyrotechnics display company. By blending artistry and over half a century of experience with modern technology, Young Explosives provides hundreds of cities and venues with memorable firework shows.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR, Watkins Glen International announce multi-year extension
- Watkins Glen International announces 2017 dates for Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces second consecutive reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It™ 355
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen