And the Rockets’ Red Glare
Young Explosives adds Saturday night fireworks show to the race weekend
Young Explosives, based in Rochester, NY, have partnered with The Glen since August 2002, consistently providing WGI fans with professionally orchestrated firework shows.
“We have worked with Young for many years and know that they take a lot of pride in their shows,” stated Michael Printup, President of Watkins Glen International. “Everyone loves fireworks, especially around the 4th of July!”
Young Explosives, based in Rochester, NY, have partnered with The Glen since August 2002, consistently providing WGI fans with professionally orchestrated firework shows. Started in 1949 by Robert Young, Young Explosives Corporation continues to be a premier family-owned professional pyrotechnics display company. By blending artistry and over half a century of experience with modern technology, Young Explosives provides hundreds of cities and venues with memorable firework shows.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for TUDOR United SportsCar Championship during Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen June 26-29. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Finger Lakes Beer Festival kicks off with Friday night dinner, tasting on Oct. 21
- U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Jaguar brings nostalgia, thrills to Watkins Glen International
- World Champion Maine-Endwell Little League baseball team named Grand Marshals for INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- Doug Allen to perform anthems during INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen
- Chris Cornett promoted to Vice President of Facilities and Operations at Watkins Glen International