Visions Named Official Credit Union of the Finger Lakes Wine Festival
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Visions Federal Credit Union once again partners with Watkins Glen International as the Official Credit Union of Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese. Visions Federal Credit Union will sponsor the reusable bags that guests receive upon arrival to one of the East Coast’s largest wine festivals.
“I am looking forward to continuing our partnership with Visions Federal Credit Union for the third-consecutive season,” stated, President Michael Printup. “They are locally minded and understand the benefit of supporting local businesses within their community. It is a pleasure to have them back as a sponsor during this year’s Finger Lakes Wine Festival.”
Founded in 1966, Visions Federal Credit Union operates as a non-for-profit financial institution that is completely owned by its members and organized for the economic benefit of its communities and members. There are 34 branches throughout New York and northern Pennsylvania, including in Binghamton, Elmira, Horseheads, Johnson City, Owego, Rochester, Syracuse and Sayre, Pa.
Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese, July 11-13, offers the largest showcase of New York State wines with over 80 wineries paired with regional artisans, music, culinary classes and breweries all in one beautiful location. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival