Exclusive Turn 1 Tavern to Host Dale Earnhardt Jr.
No. 88 National Guard driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. scheduled to address fans before Cheez-It 355 at The Glen
WATKINS GLEN, NY – No. 88 National Guard driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. is scheduled to address audience questions at Watkins Glen International during Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend, August 7-10. This exclusive Q&A session is scheduled take place in the Turn 1 Tavern on August 10.
Next to the towering Seneca Grandstand, the Turn 1 Tavern is a covered hospitality area located trackside, just outside the circuit’s first turn. Fans who purchase a Turn 1 Tavern hospitality admission ticket will have the opportunity to participate in this highly sought after Q&A session with the No. 88 National Guard driver Dale Earnhardt Jr.
In addition to this rare and wildly popular Q&A session, fans with Turn 1 Tavern admissions will enjoy food and beverages at a discounted rate all weekend long, along with a complimentary buffet lunch on both Saturday and Sunday. Turn 1 Tavern hospitality admission provides fans with covered trackside viewing Friday through Sunday and may be purchased at www.TheGlen.com for just $75. Facility gate admission is not included with the purchase of Turn 1 Tavern hospitality.
Driver participation is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
Mark your calendars for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend at The Glen August 7 - 10. Start the weekend with the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Bully Hill Vineyards 125 race Friday, August 8, followed by the Nationwide Series Zippo 200 Saturday, August 9, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 Sunday, August 10. Tickets are also available by calling 866.461.RACE and online at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International