Patrick to Appear in Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern
Danica Patrick will participate in a fan question and answer session during Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend
Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern hospitality admission provides fans with covered trackside viewing Friday through Sunday and may be purchased at www.TheGlen.com for just $75.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Danica Patrick, driver of the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing, will be participating in a special Q&A session at Watkins Glen International during the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend. This exclusive Q&A session will take place at the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern on Saturday.
Tickets are still available for the Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern but they are going fast! In addition to this exceptional Q&A session, fans with Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern admission will enjoy food and beverages at a discounted rate all weekend long, along with a complimentary buffet lunch on both Saturday and Sunday. Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern hospitality admission provides fans with covered trackside viewing Friday through Sunday and may be purchased at www.TheGlen.com for just $75. Facility gate admission is not included with the purchase of Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern hospitality.
Mark your calendars for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend at The Glen August 7 - 10. Start the weekend with the Bully Hill Vineyards 125 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race Friday, August 8, followed by the Nationwide Series Zippo 200 Saturday, August 9, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen Sunday, August 10. Tickets may be purchased in-person at the ticket office or The Shop, by calling 866.461.RACE, and online at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app, The Glen, from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival