WGI to Offer Multiple NASCAR Autograph Sessions
Dylan Kwasniewski, Chase Elliott, Regan Smith, Daniel Suarez and Kenzie Ruston among those scheduled to participate in free fan autograph sessions
Kenzie Ruston, one of the drivers to participate in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series autograph session, visited Bully Hill Vineyards in July as part of a joint announcement with the storied vineyard, Watkins Glen International and Ben Kennedy Racing.
WATKINS GLEN, NY (August 5, 2014) – Watkins Glen International is providing NASCAR fans with even more ways to interact the sport’s top drivers during the Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen weekend, August 8-10. On Friday, August 8, at 4:30 p.m. multiple NASCAR Nationwide Series drivers will participate in an hour long autograph session in The Bog. Fans will also have a chance to meet with NASCAR K&N Pro Series drivers for an autograph session at 1 p.m. Friday in The Bog.
Both autograph sessions are open to all Watkins Glen International fans with a weekend admission ticket. Held in The Bog, located near the pedestrian bridge, the NASCAR Nationwide Series autograph session will feature Dylan Kwasniewski, Chase Elliott and Regan Smith. Taking place earlier in the day at The Bog, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East autograph session will feature Daniel Suarez Jr., Kenzie Ruston and others.
Driver participation and number of autographs is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
Mark your calendars for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend at The Glen August 7 - 10. Start the weekend with the Bully Hill Vineyards 125 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race Friday, August 8, followed by the Nationwide Series Zippo 200 Saturday, August 9, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen Sunday, August 10. Tickets may be purchased in-person at the ticket office or The Shop, by calling 866.461.RACE, and online at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app, The Glen, from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival