Chemung Canal Trust Company Celebrates Classic Cars
Chemung Canal Trust Company Auto Show returns to Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
WATKINS GLEN, NY – The Chemung Canal Trust Company Auto Show returns to Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver at Watkins Glen International on Saturday, September 6. The auto show welcomes all brands, makes, and models to participate with the chance to win prizes for Best Car Post-WWII Foreign, Best Car Post-WWII Domestic, Best in Show, and Judge’s Choice.
Located behind the Sir Jackie Stewart grandstand, the Chemung Canal Trust Company Auto Show is open for viewing to any fans with a weekend admission ticket. Participants of the auto show will receive weekend admission to Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver, and a paced lap around the 3.4-mile road course during Saturday’s lunch hour. Auto show awards will be presented at 3 p.m. Saturday, September 6.
To reserve your spot in the Chemung Canal Trust Company Auto Show stop by the Watkins Glen International ticket office, call 866.461.RACE, or visit www.TheGlen.com. Spots in the auto show are $80 pre-event, and $90 during event week.
Chemung Canal Trust Company is an independent community bank which has served the financial needs of business and individuals throughout the region for over 175 years. For more information, visit www.ChemungCanal.com.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver, September 5-7. Tickets are available by calling 866.461.RACE or at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Ben-Hur’s Jack Huston to drive pace car for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
- National Anthem performers announced for Cheez-It™ 355 weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Wallace, Edwards, Biffle set to appear August 6 & 7 in The Bog at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival