Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen in 2015
Cheez-It® returns as title sponsor for Watkins Glen International’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
AJ Allmendinger secured his first career NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victory with the 2014 Cheez-It 355 at The Glen win.
WATKINS GLEN, NY – Watkins Glen International and Kellogg Company announced Cheez-It® renews its place as the title sponsor of The Glen’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. WGI’s marquee event, Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen returns August 6-9.
“We’re excited to welcome back the Kellogg Company with Cheez-It® as our title sponsor for the NASCAR event week,” stated Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup. “They have been a great partner and we look forward to continuing the tradition for our fans in 2015.”
This will be the company’s third-consecutive year as the race’s entitlement sponsor, while the iconic snack brand’s parent company, the Kellogg Company, has been involved with NASCAR since 1991.
“NASCAR provides a great way for Cheez-It® crackers to reach our fans and Watkins Glen provides an amazing venue that is unlike any other,” said Melissa Pawlowicz, senior director of integrated promotions for the Kellogg Company. “Cheez-It® is proud to be associated with ‘The Glen’ and to play a role in bringing the excitement of the Cheez-It™ 355 to life.”
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in the United States. Mark your calendars for Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen, August 6-9. Tickets for the 2015 season are expected to go on sale December 2014. Tickets may be purchased by calling 866.461.RACE and online at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International and Suburban Propane team up to bring convenience to fans at the track
- Daytona 500 coming to New York state NASCAR fans courtesy of Busch Beer and Watkins Glen International
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend