Phish returning to Watkins Glen International, August 21-23
“We’re proud to welcome Phish and their fans back to The Glen,” said Watkins Glen International President Michael Printup. “2011 opened a lot of eyes to what a positive influence a rock festival can have on our community. We can’t wait to show off Upstate New York and Watkins Glen International to a new group of fans.”
“This is great news for Schuyler County and our entire region,” exclaimed Schuyler County Administrator Tim O’Hearn. “Beyond the significant economic impact this event represents it also provides the opportunity to welcome back Phish and their fans to our community. We look forward to working with WGI and the promoter in hosting what looks to be the best festival yet!”
Magnaball marks the first major concert at Watkins Glen International since Phish’s 2011 festival, Super Ball IX.
Tickets for Magnaball go on sale this Friday, March 20th at Noon ET at: http://magnaball.shop.ticketstoday.com. Onsite camping is included in the price of admission. Like previous Phish festivals, the event will include numerous activities, attractions and art installations in addition to a series of performances by the band.
Camping and travel packages are available at: http://www.cidentertainment.com/events/phish-magnaball
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America. Tickets for the 2015 season may be purchased by calling 866.461.RACE and online at www.TheGlen.com. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. Download The Glen’s free mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival