Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer
WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. (January 19, 2017) – If you’re beginning to think about plans for the upcoming summer, Watkins Glen International is the perfect place to start in 2017.
The historic road course in central New York will welcome more than 90 in-state wineries, in addition to musicians, regional chefs, food trucks, craft vendors, and visitors from all over the country during the weekend of July 14-16 for the Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese – which was named USA Today’s 10Best “Best Wine Festival” in 2016.
Camping has become a staple of the signature event, with many guests electing to make a weekend of their visit – allowing for further enjoyment of all that the Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese has to offer, in the safest manner possible.
“For many of our visitors during the Finger Lakes Wine Festival, the event has transformed from a day trip to an all-out, full weekend at The Glen,” WGI President Michael Printup said. “Why not? Everything you need is right here. At the end of the day, you can go back to your campsite and continue to enjoy the festivities without having to worry about getting in a car and leaving the property. It’s a great option, and one that people are increasingly taking advantage of.”
Camping, along with tickets, for the Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese, and accompanying weekend events can be purchased by visiting www.flwinefest.com. Early-bird pricing is only available for a limited time.
- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Stage lengths revealed for August 3-6 NASCAR race weekend at Watkins Glen International
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer