Watkins Glen International set to hold job fair ahead of 2017 season
WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. (March 13, 2017) – As Watkins Glen International ramps up preparations ahead of another exciting racing season in the Finger Lakes region, attention has once again turned to hiring seasonal employees crucial to the facility’s daily operation.
WGI will host a pre-season job fair from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Friday, March 24th and Saturday, March 25th.
A wide variety of seasonal positions, including retail, flaggers, security, gate staff, office assistants, lawn crew, food and beverage, and cleaners, among others, are available. Attendees should enter through Gate 2 (2790 County Route 16, Watkins Glen, NY 14891). The fair will be held at the WGI media center.
Job fair attendees are reminded that they will be required to fill out an application in full, and supply two forms of identification to WGI. Resumes are encouraged, but not mandatory.
The 2017 Watkins Glen International season kicks off April 8th-9th with Opening Weekend, an event highlighted by the opportunity for fans to take their car on course for three paced laps, with proceeds benefitting the Watkins Glen International R.A.C.E. Foundation.
Located within five (5) hours (~300 miles) of 25% of the US population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America, voted “Best NASCAR Track” by readers of USA Today. Keep up with The Glen on Facebook and Twitter. For tickets, camping, and additional information, call 1-866-461-RACE or visit www.theglen.com.
- New York State Legislature recognizes Watkins Glen International in Albany
- WGI repave earns National Asphalt Pavement Association ‘Quality in Construction’ Award
- Race weekend schedule announced for NASCAR at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6
- Watkins Glen International set to hold job fair ahead of 2017 season
- Four companion series to join Verizon IndyCar Series at Watkins Glen International, August 31-September 3