Experience Watkins Glen International like you have never before – Drive The Glen! Find out what it feels like to drive this storied road course while piloting your personal vehicle [sorry, no motorcycles] around the 3.4-mile Grand Prix circuit behind a paced vehicle.
After two laps, your guide will stop at the Start/Finish Line, so you can take your picture!
Purchase your Drive The Glen pass for $25 per vehicle at The Shop [2 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY] or at Gate 2 [Main Track Entrance].
For more information, please call 607.535.2338.
Drive The Glen begins at Noon and 5 p.m. from April 25 - October 19.
If you are up for the challenge, make your way to Watkins Glen International from April 25 to October 19. The Glen will be offers Drive The Glen with three paced laps two times a day for just $25. Tour dates are subject to track availability. Motorcycles are prohibited.
2014 Blackout Dates
May 10 [Evening] / May 23-25 [Noon] / June 21 [Evening]
June 25-29 / July 4–6 / July 11-13
August 4-14 / September 3-7
Dates subject to change without notice
Watkins Glen International requires your compliance with the following rules when participating in a Drive The Glen.
- Staging begins at 11:30 a.m. [for Noon] and 4:30 p.m. [for 5 p.m.] at Gate 2
- Laps begin at Noon and 5 p.m.
- Do NOT exceed 55 mph
- Do not pass another vehicle, especially the pace vehicle!
- Turn on your headlights and wear your seatbelts at all times
- Please sign the release waiver upon arrival to Watkins Glen International
- Must be 18 years or older to drive
- Sorry, NO motorcycles