Carry In Policy
What you may not bring into the grandstands:
One soft-sided bag/cooler, up to 9” x 10” x 13” inches when measured with its contents.
• A soft-sided insulated cooler, a scanner bag, a fanny pack, a purse, a diaperbag or binocular bag, etc.
• Coolers may contain a removable single-wall plastic liner.
• This one bag may be carried in any manner, i.e. by handle, with shoulder straps, on a belt, etc.
• One plastic/canvas bag, lightweight backpack or day pack, approximately 17” in length to carry binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples received, or souvenir purchases.
• Seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
Please consider the comfort of guests seated behind you when choosing a seat cushion that includes a back.
• Binoculars, scanners, headsets and cameras not in a bag, but worn separately over the neck or on the belt.
• Flags are acceptable, provided they are not attached to poles and that they do not obstruct other fans viewing of racing activities. No flag poles of any type will be allowed. Small nationality flags attached to a pencil sized diameter wooden stick will be allowed.
NOTE: All items brought through grandstand gates will be inspected.
What you may not bring into the grandstands or pit road:
• Hard-sided coolers, thermos, freezer/ice packets and insulated cups of any size.
• Strollers and umbrellas
• Backpacks, bags or any other containers larger than the allowed size.
• Glass containers
None of the restricted items noted above may be left in or around the gate area.
In addition, the items listed above are subject to change without notice.