Carry In Policy
WHAT YOU CAN BRING INTO THE GRANDSTAND GATES:
• One soft-sided bag/cooler, up to 9” x 10” x 13” inches WHEN MEASUREDWITH ITS CONTENTS.
• A soft-sided insulated cooler, a scanner bag, a fanny pack, a purse, a diaperbag or binocular bag, etc.• Coolers may contain a removable single-wall plastic liner.• This one bag may be carried in any manner, i.e. by handle, with shoulder
straps, on a belt, etc.
• One plastic/canvas bag, lightweight backpack or day pack, approximately
17” in length to carry binoculars, scanners, headsets, cameras, samples
received, or souvenir purchases.
• Seat cushions carried separately are also allowed.
• Please consider the comfort of guests seated behind you when choosing a
seat cushion that includes a back.
• Binoculars, scanners, headsets and cameras not in a bag, but worn
separately over the neck or on the belt.
• Flags are acceptable, provided they are not attached to poles and that
they do not obstruct other fans viewing of racing activities. No flag poles of
any type will be allowed. Small nationality flags attached to a pencil sized
diameter wooden stick will be allowed.
• All items brought through grandstand gates will be inspected.
The following items may NOT enter the grandstand gates or pit road:• Hard-sided coolers, thermos, freezer/ice packets and insulated cups of any size.
• Strollers and umbrellas• Backpacks, bags or any other containers larger than the allowed size.
• Glass containersNone of the restricted items noted above may be left in or around the gate
area. In addition, the items listed above are subject to change without notice.