- Watkins Glen International partners donate Cheez-It™ 355, Zippo 200 tickets to soldiers, families
- Friendly Ford and Friendly Dodge Chrysler, Jeep partner with Watkins Glen International for Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Barbosa and Fittipaldi sail to victory, headlining Action Express 1-2 finish in Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
- Cassels, Hindman grab thrilling Continental 150 win at Watkins Glen International
- Climate-controlled tents, full slate of entertainment headline 20th anniversary of Finger Lakes Wine Festival
August 4 - 7, 2016
Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
The stars of NASCAR return to Watkins Glen International, as the race to the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup heats up. Will a championship favorite solidify their playoff standing with a win in the Cheez-It™ 355 or will The Glen propel a wild card driver into contention? Don’t miss a minute of the action with the NASCAR K&N Pro East Series Bully Hill Vineyards 100 on Friday, and the NASCAR XFINITY Series Zippo 200 on Saturday.
Have a seat in one of our nine grandstands, whether it is the Pit Terrace grandstand, where each adult seat receives a FanVision weekend rental or the McDonald's Family grandstand where you can enjoy a family-friendly, non-smoking, alcohol-free experience. Find the grandstand that is right for you. Each offer a view of a Sprint Vision screen. Be sure to check out our General Admission tickets, offering you (and your friends) the opportunity to watch the race from a variety of areas around Watkins Glen International.
Camp at The Glen
Get the entire Watkins Glen International experience by camping here and staying with us at our storied road course. From Gate 1 Reserved Camping to GEICO Pit Road Reserved and every area available, feel like you are a part of the action and find the right camping spot. Remember: Camping begins Wednesday of race week for the Cheez-ItTM 355 at The Glen.
Take a look at the fan hospilaity options at Watkins Glen International and consider upgrading your experience. Determine the best fit for your family and friends, enjoy the weekend from The Bog, The Glen Club or Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern.