- Jaguar to sponsor U.S. Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen International
- INDYCAR Grand Prix at The Glen tickets, camping set to go on sale to general public on Wednesday, May 18
- IndyCar to return to Watkins Glen International on Labor Day weekend
- Taster’s Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
- Edwards, Logano, Kahne dish on new Watkins Glen International surface
August 4 - 7, 2016
Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
The stars of NASCAR return to Watkins Glen International, as the race to the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup heats up. Will a championship favorite solidify their playoff standing with a win in the Cheez-It™ 355 or will The Glen propel a wild card driver into contention? Don’t miss a minute of the action with the NASCAR K&N Pro East Series Bully Hill Vineyards 100 on Friday, and the NASCAR XFINITY Series Zippo 200 on Saturday.
Have a seat in one of our nine grandstands, whether it is the Pit Terrace grandstand, where each adult seat receives a FanVision weekend rental or the McDonald's Family grandstand where you can enjoy a family-friendly, non-smoking, alcohol-free experience. Find the grandstand that is right for you. Each offer a view of a Sprint Vision screen. Be sure to check out our General Admission tickets, offering you (and your friends) the opportunity to watch the race from a variety of areas around Watkins Glen International.
Camp at The Glen
Get the entire Watkins Glen International experience by camping here and staying with us at our storied road course. From Gate 1 Reserved Camping to GEICO Pit Road Reserved and every area available, feel like you are a part of the action and find the right camping spot. Remember: Camping begins Wednesday, August 6 for Cheez-ItTM 355 at The Glen.
Take a look at the fan hospilaity options at Watkins Glen International and consider upgrading your experience. Determine the best fit for your family and friends, enjoy the weekend from The Bog, The Glen Club or Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern.