- Westbrook, Valiante take second straight Watkins Glen victory in rain-soaked Sahlen’s Six Hour
- Liddell, Davis claim overall Continental Tire 150 victory at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International wins USA Today's Readers' Choice 'Best NASCAR Track'
- Taster's Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- 2015 BMW M4 to pace Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
August 6 - 9, 2015
Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
Fans enjoy NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, NASCAR Xfinity and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series all in one action-packed weekend. Do not miss a minute of the action with Zippo 200 on Saturday and Cheez-It 355 at The Glen on Sunday. Stay for the weekend and take in all the sights of The Glen.
Have a seat in one of our nine grandstands, whether it is the Pit Terrace grandstand, where each adult seat receives a FanVision weekend rental or the McDonald's Family grandstand where you can enjoy a family-friendly, non-smoking, alcohol-free experience. Find the grandstand that is right for you. Each offer a view of a Sprint Vision screen. Be sure to check out our General Admission tickets, offering you (and your friends) the opportunity to watch the race from a variety of areas around Watkins Glen International.
Camp at The Glen
Get the entire Watkins Glen International experience by camping here and staying with us at our storied road course. From Gate 1 Reserved Camping to GEICO Pit Road Reserved and every area available, feel like you are a part of the action and find the right camping spot. Remember: Camping begins Wednesday, August 6 for Cheez-ItTM 355 at The Glen.
Take a look at the fan hospilaity options at Watkins Glen International and consider upgrading your experience. Determine the best fit for your family and friends, enjoy the weekend from The Bog, The Glen Club or Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern.