- Pre-race access pass puts fans at center of the action for Cheez-It 355 at The Glen
- NARRA Sportscar Challenge at The Glen set to feature Trans-Am Championship Classic Tube 100
- Watkins Glen International adds on-site Weather Underground station
- Kyle Busch’s Championship-winning Toyota Camry show car on display at Destiny USA
- Watkins Glen International enlists Varsha, Lally, Bell to help unveil new surface
August 4 - 7, 2016
Cheez-It™ 355 at The Glen
The stars of NASCAR return to Watkins Glen International, as the race to the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup heats up. Will a championship favorite solidify their playoff standing with a win in the Cheez-It™ 355 or will The Glen propel a wild card driver into contention? Don’t miss a minute of the action with the NASCAR K&N Pro East Series Bully Hill Vineyards 100 on Friday, and the NASCAR XFINITY Series Zippo 200 on Saturday.
Click here for the facility map.
Have a seat in one of our nine grandstands, whether it is the Pit Terrace grandstand, where each adult seat receives a FanVision weekend rental or the McDonald's Family grandstand where you can enjoy a family-friendly, non-smoking, alcohol-free experience. Find the grandstand that is right for you. Each offer a view of a Sprint Vision screen. Be sure to check out our General Admission tickets, offering you (and your friends) the opportunity to watch the race from a variety of areas around Watkins Glen International.
Camp at The Glen
Get the entire Watkins Glen International experience by camping here and staying with us at our storied road course. From Gate 1 Reserved Camping to GEICO Pit Road Reserved and every area available, feel like you are a part of the action and find the right camping spot. Remember: Camping begins Wednesday, August 6 for Cheez-ItTM 355 at The Glen.
Take a look at the fan hospilaity options at Watkins Glen International and consider upgrading your experience. Determine the best fit for your family and friends, enjoy the weekend from The Bog, The Glen Club or Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern.