- Westbrook, Valiante take second straight Watkins Glen victory in rain-soaked Sahlen’s Six Hour
- Liddell, Davis claim overall Continental Tire 150 victory at The Glen
- Watkins Glen International wins USA Today's Readers' Choice 'Best NASCAR Track'
- Taster's Banquet highlights Saturday night at Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- 2015 BMW M4 to pace Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen
October 24, 2015
Finger Lakes Beer Festival pres. by Finger Lakes Beer Trail
Finger Lakes Beer Trail and Watkins Glen International bring you 30 craft brews from 15 New York State craft breweries. Enjoy live music, food, beer and friends at this unique event. Each guest receives a commemorative sampling glass with tasting coupons.
- Includes a commemorative sampling glass and 25 tasting coupons
- MUST be 21 years or older to attend
- Craft beers and great food available
- Live music
- Courtesy checkpoint at departure gate to ensure safety (coffee & juice available at gate)
- Hours: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Hosted inside heated facility (NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garage)
*Advance pricing available until September 22, 2015.
Camp at The Glen
Located on Pit Road near the festival
- Friday and Saturday night camping available
- Includes 50 amp electric hook up and shared water
- Each site is 25x40 and receives two (2) motorized vehicle passes per site
- Paved area
- Limited availability
- Admission tickets are NOT included with camping pass
- Main Entrance - Gate 2 opens at 8 a.m. Saturday
- Must exit by 10 a.m. on Sunday
*Advance pricing available until September 22, 2014.