- WGI announces 2016 dates for Sahlen's Six Hours, Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Watkins Glen International announces reserved grandstand sell-out of Cheez-It 355
- Logano earns Watkins glen International sweep with Cheez-It 355 victory
- Logano holds off Keselowski to win Zippo 200 at The Glen
- With facility camping going fast, WGI opens additional sites in new Bronson Hill area
October 24, 2015
Finger Lakes Beer Festival
Finger Lakes Beer Trail and Watkins Glen International bring you 30 craft brews from 15 New York State craft breweries. Enjoy live music, food, beer and friends at this unique event. Each guest receives a commemorative sampling glass with tasting coupons.
- Includes a commemorative sampling glass and 25 tasting coupons
- MUST be 21 years or older to attend
- Craft beers and great food available
- Live music
- Courtesy checkpoint at departure gate to ensure safety (coffee & juice available at gate)
- Hours: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Hosted inside heated facility (NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garage)
*Advance pricing available until September 27, 2015.
|$40 per person|
- Local food paired with Finger Lakes beerLive
- Live entertainment
- Located in the climate controlled, picturesque Glen Club
- Doors open at 5:00pm
- Dinner seperate from general admission to festival
Camp at The Glen
Located on Pit Road near the festival
- Friday and Saturday night camping available
- Includes 50 amp electric hook up and shared water
- Each site is 25x40 and receives two (2) motorized vehicle passes per site
- Paved area
- Limited availability
- Admission tickets are NOT included with camping pass
- Main Entrance - Gate 2 opens at 8 a.m. Saturday
- Must exit by 10 a.m. on Sunday
*Advance pricing available until September 22, 2014.