- Watkins Glen International, Busch Beer team up to bring Daytona 500 to New York state NASCAR fans
- Three burning questions to be answered at The Glen in 2017
- Best Western Plus – Hammondsport to serve as “Official Hotel” of Watkins Glen International’s Opening Weekend
- Camping, tickets on sale for USA’s “Best Wine Festival” at The Glen this summer
- Watkins Glen International event tickets, camping on sale now
August 3 - 6, 2017
NASCAR at The Glen
The stars of NASCAR return to Watkins Glen International, as the race to the Chase for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup heats up. Will a championship favorite solidify their playoff standing with a win or will The Glen propel a wild card driver into contention? Don’t miss a minute of the action with the NASCAR K&N Pro East Series Bully Hill Vineyards 100 on Friday, and the NASCAR XFINITY Series Zippo 200 on Saturday.
Have a seat in one of our nine grandstands, whether it is the Pit Terrace grandstand, where each adult seat receives a FanVision weekend rental or a pre-race experience that brings you to the center of the festivities. Find the grandstand that is right for you. Each offer a view of a Sprint Vision screen. Be sure to check out our General Admission tickets, offering you (and your friends) the opportunity to watch the race from a variety of areas around Watkins Glen International.
Camp at The Glen
Get the entire Watkins Glen International experience by camping here and staying with us at our storied road course. From Gate 1 Reserved Camping to GEICO Pit Road Reserved and every area available, feel like you are a part of the action and find the right camping spot. Remember: Camping begins Wednesday of NASCAR race week.
Take a look at the fan hospilaity options at Watkins Glen International and consider upgrading your experience. Determine the best fit for your family and friends, enjoy the weekend from The Bog, The Glen Club or Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern.