- Watkins Glen International announces partnership with Cayuga Health System
- Watkins Glen International unveils new Esses Party Deck for 2017 season
- Ticket Galaxy named sponsor of Finger Lakes Beer Festival at Watkins Glen International
- Watkins Glen International, Women for WineSense team up for Wine Festival seminars
- Opening Weekend set to kick off 2017 season at Watkins Glen International
August 3 - 6, 2017
NASCAR at The Glen
The stars of NASCAR return to Watkins Glen International, as the race to the Chase for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup heats up. Will a championship favorite solidify their playoff standing with a win or will The Glen propel a wild card driver into contention? Don’t miss a minute of the action with the NASCAR K&N Pro East Series Bully Hill Vineyards 100 on Friday, and the NASCAR XFINITY Series Zippo 200 on Saturday.
Have a seat in one of our nine grandstands, whether it is the Pit Terrace grandstand, where each adult seat receives a FanVision weekend rental or a pre-race experience that brings you to the center of the festivities. Find the grandstand that is right for you. Each offer a view of a Sprint Vision screen. Be sure to check out our General Admission tickets, offering you (and your friends) the opportunity to watch the race from a variety of areas around Watkins Glen International.
Camp at The Glen
Get the entire Watkins Glen International experience by camping here and staying with us at our storied road course. From Gate 1 Reserved Camping to GEICO Pit Road Reserved and every area available, feel like you are a part of the action and find the right camping spot. Remember: Camping begins Wednesday of NASCAR race week.
Take a look at the fan hospilaity options at Watkins Glen International and consider upgrading your experience. Determine the best fit for your family and friends, enjoy the weekend from The Bog, The Glen Club or Budweiser Turn 1 Tavern.