Camper Entry Information
Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen Gates 2 and 6: Open at 6 a.m. Thursday
SCCA Majors Super Tour Gate 2: Open at 7 a.m. Friday
Finger Lakes Wine Festival Gate 2: Open at Noon Friday
Cheez-It 355 at The Glen Reserved and Unreserved Camping Opens at 6 a.m. Wednesday
Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix Gates 2 and 6: Open at 6 a.m. Friday
Ferrari Challenge North America Gate 2: Open at 7 a.m. on Friday
WGI is pleased to host you for an entire weekend. If you choose to stay at
our facility, we hope that you enjoy your experience. To ensure your safety and
enjoyment, as well as that of those around you, please review the following
- All persons entering the facility need a valid ticket or credential for admission.
- Search of vehicles, including car trunks, campers and RVs, is a condition of
entry to the facility. Please be prepared to accommodate the attendant when
you approach the gate.
- Quiet hours apply for all camping areas from 11pm-6am.
- Generators are not permitted during the hours of 11pm - 6am, unless
needed for medical purposes. All generators must be properly ventilated
and the exhaust should be positioned so as not to interfere or cause harm to
- Camping stickers are non-transferable. Anyone caught transferring stickers
will be expelled without refund. Vehicle stickers that have been removed for
any reason will not be honored for re-admission. WGI is not responsible for lost
or stolen stickers.
- Camping permits are per vehicle, not per site. Any vehicle staying on WGI
property overnight in the camping area is considered a camper and must have
a permit for each event. Each site is limited to the following combinations (all
of which must fit within the site boundaries):
- One (1) RV and one (1) tent
- One (1) pop-up trailer and one (1) tent
- Two (2) tents
- For the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at The Glen, Reserved sites will be issued two (2) vehicle passesand unreserved campsites will be issued one (1) vehicle pass.
- For All other events other than the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at The Glen, each site purchaser will be issued one (1) vehicle pass and one (1) tow vehicle pass.
- All campers must park with the nose or tail of the RV or trailer facing the
track so as to block the least amount of viewing area.
- No campers or camping equipment may be within 15’ of the spectator fence.
- For your own safety and that of other fans around you, metal flagpoles are
not permitted to be erected on track property. Please note the following track
rules are as follows:
- Only non-metallic flagpoles are permitted. (Permitted: Fiberglass, PVC,
Vinyl. Not permitted: Steel, Aluminum, other metal.)
- The top of a flagpole may not exceed maximum height of 15 feet from
- Flagpoles or other similar objects are NOT permitted within 20 feet of an
overhead electrical line.
- Fire lanes must be kept clear.
- For the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at The Glen weekend, infield vehicular access is
limited to those with an infield-reserved site only. Event staff will enforce this
- Tunnels close to all non-emergency traffic at 11pm during all events.
- No vehicle (or attachment affixed to it) over 7’10” (other than a recognized
RV) will be admitted to the facility.
- No cargo vehicles will be admitted, regardless of height. This includes, but
is not limited to: box trucks, lift trucks, enclosed car trailers and horse trailers.
School buses are allowed only if converted to an RV, in a professional manner
with permanently installed cooking and sanitary facilities.
- No camping is permitted on the viewing berm or any other area not identified
as a camping area.
- All campers are expected to place trash in receptacles or garbage bags.
- Furniture, BBQ grills, other large items or excessive trash may not be left on
If you have any questions prior to your arrival, please feel free to contact the ticket office at (866) 461-RACE.
Your firewood may be hiding deadly invasive pests that have already killed more than 50 million trees in neighboring states.
- It is illegal to bring untreated firewood into New York State.
- It is illegal to transport untreated firewood more than 50 miles from its source.
- When transporting untreated firewood within 50 miles of its source, you must carry proof of source or you may be subject to a fine.
- Please be aware of state and federal quarantines that further restrict the movement of firewood out of certain areas.
It is New York State Law.
For questions or to report any invasives you find, call toll-free 1.866.640.0652.
Please follow all guidelines listed below for all WGI events when camping at The Glen.
Each camping pass:
- Good for One (1) site only
- Void if detached from windshield
- Please exit by Noon on Monday
- Roping off or saving of space
- Box trucks or cargo vehicles
- External speakers
- Bon fires
- Are allowed ONLY in camping area
- On a leash no longer than 6 feet
- Owners need to clean up after
Other important information to remember when camping at The Glen:
- Park nose or tail to fence line, not lengthwise.
- Leave 15’ for viewing
- Abandonment of household items such as furniture or BBQ grills is prohibited
For other camping regulations, please refer to the WGI Guest Guide.
All sales are final. No refunds. Not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.