Experience Watkins Glen International like you have never before – Drive The Glen! Find out what it feels like to drive this storied road course while piloting your personal vehicle [sorry, no motorcycles] around the 3.4-mile Grand Prix circuit behind a paced vehicle.
After two laps, your guide will stop at the Start/Finish Line, so you can take your picture!
2016 Blackout Dates
NO Drive The Glen sessions on these days
April 30 (No 5pm session)
May 7 (No 5pm session)
May 27-29 (No 12pm session)
June 11 (No 5pm session)
June 18 (No 5pm session)
June 24-July 3
Sept. 3 (No 12pm session)
Blackout dates subject to change
Purchase your Drive The Glen pass for $25 per vehicle at The Shop [2 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY] or at Gate 2 [Main Track Entrance].
For more information, please call 607.535.2338.
Drive The Glen begins at Noon and 5 p.m.
Watkins Glen International requires your compliance with the following rules when participating in a Drive The Glen.
- Staging begins at 11:30 a.m. [for Noon] and 4:30 p.m. [for 5 p.m.] at Gate 2
- Laps begin at Noon and 5 p.m.
- Do NOT exceed 55 mph
- Do not pass another vehicle, especially the pace vehicle!
- Turn on your headlights and wear your seatbelts at all times
- Please sign the release waiver upon arrival to Watkins Glen International
- Must be 18 years or older to drive
- Sorry, NO motorcycles