- Watkins Glen International teams with Cornell Racing
- Watkins Glen International, Great Western Champagne continue partnership
- Watkins Glen International set to host pre-season job fair
- Pole Position Raceway offers exclusive discounts to Watkins Glen International fans
- Watkins Glen International raises $1,200 for Schuyler County Sheriff K-9 Unit
October 24, 2015
Finger Lakes Beer Festival
Finger Lakes Beer Trail and Watkins Glen International bring you 30 craft brews from 15 New York State craft breweries. Enjoy live music, food, beer and friends at this unique event. Each guest receives a commemorative sampling glass with tasting coupons.
- Includes a commemorative sampling glass and 25 tasting coupons
- MUST be 21 years or older to attend
- Craft beers and great food available
- Live music
- Courtesy checkpoint at departure gate to ensure safety (coffee & juice available at gate)
- Hours: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Hosted inside heated facility (NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Garage)
*Advance pricing available until September 22, 2015.
Camp at The Glen
Located on Pit Road near the festival
- Saturday night of the festival ONLY
- Includes 50 amp electric hook up and shared water
- Each site is 25x40 and receives two (2) motorized vehicle passes per site
- Paved area
- NO tent camping
- Limited availability
- Admission tickets are NOT included with camping pass
- Main Entrance - Gate 2 opens at 8 a.m. Saturday
- Must exit by 10 a.m. on Sunday
*Advance pricing available until September 22, 2014.