FINGER LAKES BEER FESTIVAL WEEKEND
*Must Be 21 and Older
Let Watkins Glen International help tailor the perfect race weekend. Let a day or a weekend at The Glen help create memories that will last a lifetime with your friends, clients, or employees.
Our staff will work with you to create a customized race day experience and exceed your expectations at Watkins Glen International, North America’s Premier Road Racing facility.
CONTACT US TODAY!
To get more information about group tickets (20 or more tickets) and featured programs, please see below for contact information:
GAMES & ACTIVITES
So many activities to participate in at the Finger Lakes Beer Festival
You and one (1) partner competing in the 32-team, single elimination cornhole tournament.
STEIN HOLDING CONTEST
- Contestants must hold a 34 oz. stein filled to the top with New York State beer.
- The arm cannot be bent and must remain parallel to the floor and outstretched.
- Any spillage from the stein results in disqualification.
- Male and Female Competitions
- Prizes for who holds it up the longest
- Enjoy a buffet style breakfast in the Great Room of the Watkins Glen International Media Center.
- Saturday morning, 8:00am - 10:00am.
- $10 per guest
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Fresh baked buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy
- Scrambled eggs
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Seasonal diced fruit
- Coffee, tea and orange juice
No pre-sales. Purchase upon arrival.
PACE CAR RIDES
- Lap of the historic 3.4-mile circuit in an official Watkins Glen International pace car.
- $10 (weather permitting)