SCCA MAJORS TOUR WEEKEND
Let Watkins Glen International help tailor the perfect race weekend. Let a day or a weekend at The Glen help create memories that will last a lifetime with your friends, clients, or employees.
Our staff will work with you to create a customized race day experience and exceed your expectations at Watkins Glen International, North America’s Premier Road Racing facility.
CONTACT US TODAY!
To get more information about group tickets (20 or more tickets) and featured programs, please see below for contact information:
Jose Cervantes | firstname.lastname@example.org |607-535-3323
All Camping Enter - GATE 2 beginning at 7am Friday Morning Entry and Exit all weekend through Gate 2
HAVE TICKETS READY MUST BE SCANNED UPON ENTRY AND EXIT
- Friday: 7am - 8pm
- Saturday: 7am - 7pm
- Sunday: 7am - 3pm
Practice social distancing
- Please maintain six feet social distance between patrons at all times your immediate party and others at all times, with the exception of individuals who are members of the same immediate party/household/family. Try to avoid high traffic areas during your Please respect those around you and remain at your designated campsite.
Enjoy the races, but be responsible and adhere to safety protocols
- While at your designated campsite, feel free to relax and enjoy the races as usual. When leaving your campsite, fans must wear a facemask at all
Entry & Screening
- All guests will be staged to go through a mandatory screening process. During this staging period, all guests must remain inside their The screening process includes answering questions regarding current health status and potential exposure, as well as non-contact temperature check.
- If anyone in your party does not pass the screening, for the safety of all guests, the entire party will not be permitted to enter the track
Reduced number of guests
- To reduce the potential for crowding, each campsite have reduced capacity to only allow for a maximum of 6 guests per
Exit & Re-Entry
- If you exit the facility for any reason you will be required to go back through the screening If anyone inside the vehicle fails the screening process, all guests of that campsite/party will be required to exit the property. If required to exit prior to the event, guests will receive a full credit or refund.
- Campers will adhere to quiet hours of 11pm to
Camping Set Up
• Site selection upon arrival
o All vehicles must be within the additional vehicles and set up items must be within the designated campsite boundaries