2023 GO Bowling at the Glen NASCAR Weekend Schedule
- A maximum of two bags per person are allowed through admission gates. Backpacks, diaper bags, clutch bags and fanny packs are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 18"x18"x14". Soft-sided coolers are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 14"x14"x14.
- A combination of any of the above mentioned items will be allowed with the exception of the soft-sided coolers, which will be limited to one cooler per guest.
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items in clear bag or soft sided cooler, to include alcoholic beverages (no glass containers) *unless prohibited by state law
- Insulated cups –maximum size of 64 oz.
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, belt, or carried in a clear bag
- iPads, tablets, and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct any other fan’s view of event
- Show respect to all guests, track employees and their property
- While at The Glen, refrain from the following behaviors:
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal
- Possession inside the stadium of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul, abusive, or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs, or clothing
- Throwing of any objects onto the racing surface
- Failing to follow the instructions of Watkins Glen International personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of other guests
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Displaying signage or flags that impede sightlines, broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, prejudicial, or offensive language, or imagery
- Comply with all local, state, and federal law while on the track property
- All persons entering the track are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto track property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the track.
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the track property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets at the track revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized ticket outlets only.
as the conduct of their guests while at The Glen. Staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where guests and others can enjoy the event free from the
above behavior. Guests who violate these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund, possible loss of ticket privileges for future events and/or arrest.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD OR PRINT BEGINNING 30 DAYS OUT FROM EACH EVENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS WILL NOT BE PRINTED OR MAILED.
- Go to track website
- Top right corner of the home page is MY ACCOUNT. Click this.
- If this is your first time accessing the MPV site for WATKINS GLEN INTERNATIONAL, please click SIGN UP.
- Fill out the information using the email on file in your account
- Click continue
- You are now in your personal MPV
- The next time coming into MPV you will now be able to login using the email on your account and the password you created
- Click on the ‘PRINT TICKETS’ link on the left sidebar
- Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print
- Verify the selected tickets and click ‘Continue’
- Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click ‘Print Tickets’
- Click ‘View’ and ‘Print Tickets’ or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet
- A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on Apple mobile devices
- On the left when you login to your MPV account you will see additional features you may access Print and Forward and recall tickets
- Print allows you to print a PDF of the ticket
- Forward allows you to forward the ticket digitally to another person (you must first perform the ‘print’ step in order to be able to use the ‘forward’ feature)
- Recall allows you to recall tickets previously forwarded to a friend
- When viewing the ticket(s) on your phone you can opt to download to your digital wallet
DOWNLOAD THE NASCAR TRACKS APP
- Accept the permission requests.
- Register using your Tickets.com email address.
- Select your favorite track.
- Visit the ‘EVENTS’ tab to LINK ACCOUNT.
- Select ‘Confirm’ to receive your email verification link.
- Once your email is confirmed, it will take about 5 minutes for your account to sync to the app.
- Refresh the ‘EVENTS’ tab to see your tickets!
PARKING AND DIRECTIONS
Free daytime parking is available for all guests. For Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen and Go Bowling at The Glen weekends daytime parking lots are located outside the admission gates. Parking is handled by parking attendants who will direct each car into a parking space. No overnight parking is allowed in the daytime parking fields. The daytime parking fields close at 8:00 p.m. each evening, except Saturday of NASCAR weekend. Vehicles left in the fields after closing will be towed at owners’ expense.
For IMSA Weekend, infield parking is sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. For NASCAR weekends, all infield daytime parking requires a vehicle pass. These passes are only issued to WGI staff, race support staff, media, Jack Daniel’s Club guests, and certain hospitality packages. Infield parking access is issued for NASCAR weekend with the purchase of a Tailgate parking pass or Pit Terrace parking pass. They are not available for sale otherwise. Infield overnight parking is considered camping and is only permitted with the purchase of a reserved campsite.
All camping gates for NASCAR weekend open at 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday of race week for the GEICO Campgrounds. IMSA weekend will open at 7:00 a.m. on Thursday.
- All persons entering the facility need a valid ticket or credential for admission.
- Search of vehicles, including car trunks, campers, and RVs, is a condition of entry to the facility. Please be prepared to accommodate the attendant upon arrival.
- Quiet hours apply for all camping areas from 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
- Generators are not permitted during the hours of 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m., unless needed for medical purposes. Must require permit sticker.
- All generators must be properly ventilated and the exhaust positioned so as not to interfere or cause harm to neighboring campers.
- Camping stickers are non-transferrable. Anyone caught transferring stickers will be expelled without refund.
- Vehicle stickers that have been removed for any reason will not be honored for re-admission. WGI is not responsible for lost or stolen stickers.
- Camper permits are per vehicle, not per site. Any vehicle staying on WGI property overnight in the camping area is considered a camper and must have a permit.
- Each site is limited to the following combinations (all of which must fit within the site boundaries):
- One (1) RV and one (1) tent
- One (1) pop-up trailer and one (1) tent
- Two (2) tents
- For the NASCAR event, reserved sites will be issued two (2) vehicle passes.
- For all other events, each site purchaser will be issued one (1) vehicle pass and one (1) tow vehicle pass.
- All campers must park with the nose or tail of the RV or trailer facing the track so as to block the least amount of viewing area.
- No campers or safety equipment may be within 15 feet of the spectator fence.
- Only non-metallic flagpoles are permitted (ie. fiberglass, PVC, vinyl). Steel, aluminum, or any other metal flagpoles are NOT permitted.
- The top of a flagpole may not exceed maximum height of 15 feet from ground surface.
- Flagpoles or other similar objects are NOT permitted within 20 feet of an overhead electrical line.
- Fire lanes must be kept clear.
- For the NASCAR event, infield vehicular access is limited to those with an infield reserved site only. Event staff will enforce this policy.
- Tunnels close to non-emergency traffic at 11:00 p.m. during all events.
- No vehicle (or attachment affixed to it) over 7 feet 10 inches (other than a recognized RV) will be admitted to the facility.
- No cargo vehicles will be admitted, regardless of height. This includes, but is not limited to: box trucks, lift trucks, car trailers, horse trailers.
- School buses are allowed only if converted to an RV, in a professional manner with permanently installed cooking and sanitary facilities.
- No camping is permitted on the viewing berm or any other area not identified as a camping area.
- All campers are expected to place trash in receptacles or garbage bags.
- Furniture, BBQ grills, other large items or trash may not be left on campsites.